We are always looking for the ways to make our life easier, more productive and more effective. The Google Chrome helps us to make our life simpler and quicker with the help of its extensions. We can use extension very quickly by just clicking on its icon.
Working as an SEO, we are visiting lots of websites in a day. By profession, we always have a habit to check the SEO activity of every website which we are visiting. If we check it manually, then it becomes a very time-consuming process. There are many SEO tools are available in the market. But if you want quick SEO overview, then Chrome extensions are the best options.
9 Chrome Extensions which Make SEO
I have tried lots of chrome extensions, my chrome tool bar became filled with icons. I have created a long list of chrome extensions and filter it and finally got the list of 9 Chrome extensions which work best. Here is the list,
9 Must Have SEO Chrome Extensions
For those who are involved in SEO or digital marketing industry, these chrome extensions are might be helpful to you. These all are free extensions.
1. Open SEO Stats
Nice tool with 5483 reviews and 4.5 ratings. It is the trusted and evergreen SEO extension.
Just click on icon and you can get details about:
- Google Rage Rank, Alexa Rank, Page Geolocation information, No of indexed pages
- Traffic Shares, Social sharings
- Page SEO information like title, meta, h1, h2, canonical URL, number of internal & external links, meta robots and many more
- Detailed link stats and page speed information
2. Majestic Backlink Analyzer
It is also a good extension for analyzing the backlinks of any website.
Just click on the icon and you can view trust flow, citation flow, external backlinks, referring domain and graphical representation of backlinks and referring domains history.
One disadvantage of this plugin is. You cannot access all features of this extension. You can access it if you are using a premium member of majestic.com. But it’s nice tool to get backlinks overview.
3. Moz Bar
The Mozbar is brought to you by MOZ. You can access the features of MOZ’s Opensite Explorer using this MOZ bar extension.
Using MOZ bar extension, you can get information about following metrics:
- Page Authority, Domain Authority, Spam Score, Social Shares
- Detailed on page elements like title, meta, h1, h2, image alts etc.
- Link metrics, Markup details, Http Status and General attributes
- It can also highlight and differentiate dofollow, nofollow, external and internal links.
4. Page Analytics
Awesome page analytics tool by Google. Keep in mind, if you have access of Google Analytics of the website, then only you can view the page analysis using the extension.
You can fully analyze your page using various metrics:
- By default, it shows the 1 month analysis of particular web page, you can change it based on your needs.
- You can see PageViews, Unique PageViews, Avg. Time on Page, Bounce Rate, Exit Rate, Real time active users.
- Full Page Analytics using all the features of Google Analytics.
- You can analyze click rates on various anchors on a webpage, you can filter it and also highlight it using colors.
5. BuiltWith Technology Profiler
If you want details about the development platform and other details related website development technology of any website, then BuiltWith Technology profiler is the perfect tool for you.
Just click on the icon and you can get following details about any website:
- Email Hosting Providers
- Web Hosting Providers
- SSL Certificates
- Content Management System
- Analytics & Tracking
- Content Delivery Network
- Syndication Techniques
- CSS Media Queries
- Web Master Registration
6. Link Grabber
If you want to extract the links from any webpage then, link grabber is the easiest tool. Just click on the extension icon and you will get the list of links. You can easily copy it and also filter it by domain and hide the duplicate links.
7. Grammarly Spell Checker & Grammar Checker
Sometimes, we make silly grammar and spelling mistakes in our articles, comments, social posts or in any other writings. It creates bad impression on visitors. The Grammarly is the easy to use and more helpful tool for avoiding spelling and grammar mistakes.
Just add it into chrome and you have done your job. Now whenever you are writing anything article, comment or else using chrome, the Grammarly will highlight your mistakes and provide corrections.
8. SEO Quake
It’s all in one SEO extension with thorough SEO information about any webpage.
You can view the rank by various search engines
You can get detailed page information, SEO Audit, internal & external links and keyword density
You can also compare your webpage with others.
9. Meta SEO Inspector
If you simply want meta tags information without other detailed information, then Meta SEO inspector is the best tool for you. Just click on extension icon and you will the details of all the meta tags on a webpage. It also includes details about Opengraph and twitter description.
To increase productivity, we need to do our work as quick as possible. The extensions help us to do so. Try it and be an expert. There are lots of other extensions which are very helpful. If you have found one, then mention it in comments. it can be useful to others.