Best Google Adsense Approval Tips: Hello everyone, how is going on? Do you have any high traffic website and looking for some best adsense site? If yes then you should go for Google adsense!
Yes my friends, Google adsense is the best place to monetize your content.
But it is not easy to get adsense. You have to follow some rules and tricks to manage google adsense.
However, for your kind information i am going to share a thing that, it is easy to get adsense from canada, usa, or other countries but it is little bit tough to get this from asian countries.
So, do you think that the asian blogger will stop? Ofcourse not. Today i am going to share some valuable tips about best google adsense approval tips for all types of blogger.
Here you must follow this before apply for adsense-
- Minimum Age: Age is the important thing before apply for Google adsense. You have to be at least 18 years of old before you apply to Google adsense account, as per terms.
- Manage Top Level Domain: Try to use top level Domain as like .com/.net/,org. Never apply adsense with a sub-domain like example.blogspot.in etc. Buy a top level domain, if possible only .com domain only.
- Minimum Website age: It is most important for all blogger. Generally your website or domain should be 6 months old and have a valid website on that domain name. Never apply for adsense account with a dead website.
- Apply with Business email: Do you have a personalized business email id with your domain name. For example firstname.lastname@example.org? Then try to apply for Google adsense account using that email id only.
- Prohibited Content: Google adsense is the best ad network. Never write or choose blogging niche like pornography, copy righted content, pirated stuffs etc.
- Duplicate content: Are you copying content from other bloggers and trying to build your website? Then you will never get you adsense account approved. Although there are many articles on the same topic, but watch carefully every articles is unique from each other. Try to write in your own words. It is really really a imporant thing to manage Google adsense. If you copy content you will not get any kind of adsense never ever.
- Number of Articles: Most of the blogger say that you should write at least 15-20 unique content with in-dept information. I also believe that if you can write 20 articles in that fashion then why not write like them regularly and when you think your website is ready then apply?
- Website Traffic: Google adsense will only work if your website has organic search traffic. If you bring traffic from social media or by referring then you will not able to make a single penny. As no one will click on any ads. Thus adsense team will not approve your application if you don’t have organic search traffic.
- Paid Traffic: Dont use or buye paid traffic. Otherwise you will not get adsense.
- SEO optimized & Structured Web Design: Your website should have a proper navigation structure with easy to crawl on other pages. Only a SEO friendly website can attract search traffic and its mandatory.
- Contact us page: Share about your personal information, business mail id and if possible a picture of yours to state that the website is running by human, not robots.
- Blog on Languages AdSense supports: If you are planning to start a blog in a local language, then do you know what are the languages google adsense supports? Never blog on google adsense unsupported language to make your future dark.
- Backlink: Try to build backlinks for your website slowly and from relevant sources only. If your website get huge back-link from spam sites or irrelevant niches, then there will be high chance that your website may be marked as spam and your adsense account application may get rejected.
- Don’t reapply too frequently: In case your adsense account application get rejected for first time, don’t panic and apply just next day itself. try to workout on the reasons for adsense rejection and then apply after few weeks rectifying them.
- Remove Other Ad Networks: You might be happy to make money using many Google adsense alternatives, but before applying to adsense, make sure you remove all of them and make your site clean. Google doesn’t object other ad networks on the same page, but as a blogger you know why adsense is best compared to others. Then why to take chances.
Hope if you follow this you will manage google adsense. When you get google adsense please share your experience with me.
Thanks a lot for reading this article.