Update Tips: This post has been updated by me in January 2017 with the new google AdSense account approval process. It’s pointless to note again that Adsense is one of the best contextual advertising networks. I’ve added some other secrets that will help all of you.
Until now, Adsense approval process was simple: You create a new Adsense account, your account is under review, Google Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your website and start making money.
From today on, Adsense has changed the Adsense approval process, and made is easy for new users or publishers. Here is the new secret account approval process:
- Ensure your site/blog is compatible with Adsense.
- Sign up for a Google Adsense account.
- Add Adsense code from your Adsense account.
In one case you add the code on your blog, that will be showing blank ads.
In a typical scenario, it would require 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would begin showing ads on your website & blog & you will start making money.
Here is the complete process for Google Adsense Account Approval Process:
- Registry for an Adsense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Payee name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense creates AdSense codes or create text widget. Place the codes in your website sidebar.
- Ads will show as blank until final approval process doesn’t complete. It may take about 24-36 hours and to one week for approval.
- After the final Adsense approval, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your Adsense earning reaches $10, Adsense will mail you a 6 digit PIN to your destination.
- Login to your Adsense account, and enter the Pin once you take on it.
- Congrats you have filled out all the steps. Once your account reaches $100 earning, Google will send you your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer like (Payoneer, Western union) for AdSense payments.
Though this will sure help in domain ownership verification and moreover those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into Adsense. Nonetheless, if your score is still rejected, it’s time to try out Adsense alternatives.
How Google Approved My Adsense Account In Less Than One Month With Zero Traffic.
This is a short case study on getting your Adsense account approved.
There are few tips I would like to share with the public. People normally say that it requires a huge monthly traffic to your site in order to get approved. Well, that’s not true at all.
I had a blog only 1-month-old with zero traffic but I got AdSense approved.
1) Always read the terms and policies when you apply for an Adsense account.
2) Try to keep your website filled with unique, SEO optimized, and quality content, absolutely no copy paste.
3) Try to keep your website Mobile-friendly (Responsive) with easy navigation. Google rejects your application if it finds your website have a bad navigation system.
I am sure if you follow these few simple rules, you can get Adsense approved on your site. If you’re facing any problem, you can comment for any help.
Did you find this guide valuable? Please share it with your friends.